Friday 27 June 2008

The Inside Man


*DROOL*
Slim.
Shiny.
I likeeeeeeee. :)
Jea Mie, you should so buy this phone. :):)


OMG MY INTERNET FINALLY WORKING.
It was working this afternoon, but then suddenly got disconnected. UNTIL NOW.
crazeee.
I feel so deprived.

OK I downloading song now.
*crosses fingers*
Hopefully this thing doesnt get disconnected again.
Just now I was hardworkingly dwlding this ONE song which I've been dying to listen to since two days ago...it downloaded 98% and then my Internet disconnected.
NINETY-EIGHT PERCENT!!
SO SAKIT HATI YOU KNOW.
Touchwood touchwood TMNet FINALLY fixed the problem with my phone line. I hope it stays fixed.
*Touches summore wood*

I was channel surfing just now (since I was Internet-deprived)...one of the rare occassions I sit in front of the TV,
and I heard this old hindi song.
From Dil Se (not that you guys would know the movie anyhow).
And I was like EH WHY THEY PLAYING CHAYYA CHAYYA ON HBO?!
Guess what?
The song was the opening credits for "The Inside Man".
Hindi song wei! In English movie!
Weird.
Heh.
They played it at the closing credits too.
The thing is, the ori song was a train song (they dance on top of the train...I'm serious), and this movie was about a bank robbery.
I dont see the connection. o_O
Anyway, the movie was damn nice. Damn good acting. And I super love the story. :)

Y'all should watch!! Its playing on HBO. woot. XD

Ah.
Its holidays and theres no one online.
How depressing.
Bluek everybody. =(

~vid~


p.s. SONG DOWNLOADED. I. Happified. =D