Thursday 26 June 2008

COP

I keep starting all my posts with either HIE or Hello lately.
How weird.
I think I left off blogging for too long. Lost touch edi. LOL.

Anyway, I think this is going to be a long post, so bear with me. :)

First of all, I damn annoyed damn my Streamyx not working.
I am currently hijacking my neighbour's wireless.
Keke.
Ok no la, not hijacking. I mean he has it on, and its not secured so I'm just tumpang-ing. XD
But the phrase hijacking my neighbour's wireless sounded so much cooler than illegally piggybacking my neighbour's connection.
Heh.


I'm in the mood to be slightly retarded today, so this post may sound a teeeeeeny bit weirder than usual. :p

I'm downloading Harold n Kumar 2!!
Damn happified. Cant wait to watch it. :D
I'll admit tho, my neighbour punye connection is damn good. Can download stuff damn fast. Faster than Streamyx. woot.
Blessing in disguise. Keke.


So you all know that I went n did COP yesterday.
The whole teaching small kids how to wash hands thing.
It was...
...
...
LOL.
Okay la, I'll stop being all retarded and suspense-ish.
It was DAMN FUN! XD
Seriously wei.
I mean, the kids were damn obedient la. That was the good part. And damn cooperative.
And well, the Guru Besar of the school was Fatin's cousin, so yeah, we had a pretty easy time.
Basically what we did was we went to this Standard 4 class, and (Fatin did most of the talking, cos she has the Kedah accent...me n Sarwees have a communication problem in that sense) just tell them basic stuff like "you have to wash your hands before you eat, after you go toilet, etc etc"
Then we took them to the canteen and showed them how to wash their hands properly...there are 7 steps I think. o_O
And then we brought them back up and showed them these two videos (which I hardworkingly downloaded off youtube), and then we gave them all chocolate and went back home.
XD

PICTURES!!
(I look damn FAT. Dont comment. =[)

Us in the classroom before taking them down to the canteen (btw thats Fatin n Sarwees...I think you can figure out who is who) :


*
*
*
The kids :)

*
*
*

They actually lined up in two rows outside the class before going down ok. Damn wow. I'm not used to seeing such disciplined children. lol.
(see the girl in the pink tudung? She was damn fascinated with my ID. And she kept smiling at me. Im like o.o )

*
*
*
Demonstrating how to wash hands. Like la we all damn pro. :p

*
*
*
We wanted to take pictures with them, but there were too many of them, so we asked them to split into two groups. This is the group with Fatin :

*
*
*
This is our group. You can hardly see us. LOL. They were that excited. XD

*
*
*
During the Crawford the Cat video. Look at me posing la. LIke my grandfather's classroom liddat. -___-

*
*
*
Another pic with them. :) They're damn cute la.

*
*
*
Fatin's cousin (the Guru Besar) actually gave us Cenderahati summore!! O_O Bangga.
Wahaha.
OH. AND the kids actually took down our phone numbers. Duno for wat reason. LOL.
Takpe la. Now I got fan club in Pendang oso. woot.
Perasan anot?
*wink*

Oh, by the way, these are the videos we showed them :
Hand Washing For Kids - Crawford The Cat


Wayang Kulit - Kempen Kebersihan
(its in Malay, with the Kelantanese slang...but then again, I can understand it, so I guess you all would be able to as well. :p)


O ya.
Wanna see which cacat wallpaper I had to use when I went to the school??

How...boring. Sigh.

Eh this youtube very wat la.
I wanted to watch 36 China Town. They have the whole movie, EXCEPT Part 1. -__-
So tak jadi watch.
Then I wanted to watch Chup Chup Ke.
They had ONLY Part 1.
-__________-
How potong steam.
And THEN I wanted to watch Salaam-E-IShq.
They have scenes from the movie.
But not the whole movie.
WAAA.
Kesian la I. Sigh.

NOW...I've forgotten what I wanted to write.
But not bad lah, I actually managed quite a long post this time around before this stupid memory-loss thing hit me.
I should go get my brain checked. -.-"

Adieu. *wink*

~vid~