Friday 27 June 2008

Stupid Internet Connection

AIYO THIS STREAMYX FOREVER LA.
Afternoon only can connect.
Super freaking annoying. -___-
Dahlah I very hardworkingly left my Study Guide and all in vista and came. Wan study oso no guidelines. Ish.
Takpe takpe touchwood now Internet working.

Kismat Konnection songs are out!!
I'm super happified ok. Woot! XD
Theres this one song "Bakhuda Tum Hi Ho" tat I'm super in love with.
You see rite...
I like the music director...Pritam. He's the one who composed the songs for Jab We Met, and to say I like Jab We Met songs is an understatement. I listen to them everyday! :)
And the song is sung by Atif Aslam...if you've been reading my blog for the past few months I think u might remember this one post where I hardworkingly declared my love for his voice.
So ok, I already like the music, the music director, the singer's voice...
and on top of all that, they put Shahid there...
Damn wei.
Now I addicted to the song edi. XD
How to study like this!?

Oh ya.
By the way, I've decided that from today onwards, I shall start revising all my Foundation 1 stuff.
Or at least try to anyway.
Must start studying everyday.
O_O
My semangatedness to study is scaring me.
You know what? I think theres this HUGE possiblity that I might turn into a nerd.
What do y'all think?? :p

~vid~