Tuesday 3 June 2008

Farnie.

I was very sleepy today.
Very very very sleepy. So sleepy that I fell asleep during the 2nd lecture. Like I was drugged like that. Cannot open eyes.
And I was sleeping during PBL until somebody mentioned haemophlia.
And then I woke up.
:p
I duno why haemophilia managed to wake me up. Meh.

OH.
I must tell you Boone's story.
Today, I saw Boone wearing a temporary ID instead of the usual IMU one that we all have.
So I asked him about it.
Guess what?
He took his ID with him when he went to watch movie to get the RM5 discount (cos students get discount when you produce ID rite?)...BUT he lost it in GSC.
So he had to come back to IMU and pay RM20 to get a new ID.
ahahahaha. Damn kesian.
Lose 15 bux instead of saving 5. :p
By the way, if you didnt see what was so funny about it, I think its cos it was this you-had-to-be-there-when-he-told-me-about-it kind of thing.
And after that everytime I saw Boone, all I had to do was grin, and he'd go "SHATTAP" which was the funniest bit of all! XD

AND THEN...
about 15 mins ago, one of the guards came to our apartment.
Claiming that someone called the guard house from our house. o_O
We were all damn blur la, and no one HAD called him, so we didnt know what that was about.
So Ina (out of curiosity) asked him HOW you call the guard house anyway...none of us knew the guardhouse number. We didnt even know they had a phone. -__-
But the thing is the fella was Nepali (I think) and he didnt really understand the question...
So he went like
"Nooo..just now just now..phone ring..I pick up...Hello?? Hello?? Then say B2-02-06...Then put down..So I come"
HAHAHAHHAAHA.
The way he said it was damn funny!!!
But I think maybe someone was kenakan-ing us. Bleh.

K nvm,
I'm hyper.
And I find alot of things funny today. XD

~vid~