Saturday 7 June 2008

Bay Shing Shen

Bay keeps bugging me to blog about him.
Literally.
E.g. : "OI. BLOG ABOUT ME"
For the past four days I think.
So, in sheer self-defence, I shall blog about Bay. To keep him happy. And make him stop bugging me. -__-
Here goes :

Hello everybody.
This post is about Bay Shing Shen.
The End.

See Bay, I blogged about you. :)
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Nyehe. Ok fine, I shall do a proper blog post about you.


For the record, this is Bay.
Bay I dont have a picture of you so I stole this from your blog.






I first met Bay in Nazri's tuition in form 4 or form 5. I cannot remember when exactly, but all I knew was we hated him. To the maximum possibility of being able to hate someone. LOL.
I'm actually serious.
You see, the thing about Bay is he's loud.
Nazri is also loud.
When you put two really loud lame people in one room, you get extreme noise pollution.
Which, thanks to Bay, was what BM tuition consisted of.
AND Bay and gang (those Chinese guys he used to sit with) used to go out during the short breaks we had, and when they came back they used to stink of smoke.
I have mentioned that I'm allergic to smoke and smokers before, rite?
Naturally, Bay being the loudest in the entire group, we used to assume he was the Tok Dalang, and that he smoked too. (Actually he doesnt. Its a case of sebab nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga. But I only found that out last year)

Anyway, I cannot remember how we ended up being friends.
I think it was when I went for lunch with Sunita (I duno how you spell her name O_O) and Emilia once, and Bay was there, and Bay talks alot even to people he doesnt really know (in this case, me) and so he started talking to me, and we ended up talking about Nazri (that being the only thing we had in common).
And then after that, I used to run into Bay both in Taylor's and AC, and we used to somehow end up having lunch with each other's friends.
And he introduced me to Neslo. And kept buying for me too. Cos I made him. Wahaha.
But I think the time we really became friends was when Bay helped me and Natasha collect money from people for Teacher's Day.
And then somehow we became pretty close. There was one period last year (and beginning of this year) when Bay was one of my closest friends.
(I shall never forget how you made someone jealous by coming to Michelle's open-house-thingy in your pyjamas and then driving me home)
But I seem to be losing touch with you lately la, Bay. Why ah?
I do not like people who use Digi numbers. Too expensive for me to SMS. Go change back to Maxis. -__-

Bay is the most emofied specimen you can ever find on the planet.
And he writes super emo, super long, super complicated blog posts and THEN tells me MY posts are too wordy. -___-
He's also very annoying in the sense that he keeps zzzzzzz and = =" and haha ing in msn conversations for no good reason. Very potong steam.
And hes very loud. Very. And talks nonsense half the time.
AND he calls me Aunty. Eeeesh.

But one thing I can vouch for...whoever lands Bay as a boyfriend would be pretty lucky la.
Which guy would sit and fold 50 paper flowers for the girl he likes?
Or make sand decorations in glass bottles?
I think its sweet. And from what I know of Bay, hes a uselessfied friend, but he would make a pretty good boyfriend. So (eh Bay, I forgot which girl you like now) I think you're lucky that he cares for you. So dont lead him on and break his heart. I think that has happened to him too many times already.
(AND I malas wan sit and watch him beremo all over again)

See, Bay. I advertise for you.
You officially owe me a lifetime's unlimited supply of Neslo.


~vid~

P.S. Anyone else wan me advertise them....You pay. I advertise. Simple. :)