Sunday 22 June 2008

Update!

Greetings From Kedah! :D
(like la I sesat on some alien planet like that.. hehe)

I wanted to blog yesterday, but then the stupid Streamyx server was down so I couldnt go online, so I couldnt blog which is damn annoying, cos I had alot of stories to tell yesterday.
Hopefully I havent forgotten much, so I can still type most of my stories out here.

By the way, I appreciate that you people still read my blog despite that fact that I havent updated.
Its like people expect me to blog.
Woot.
Sowwie sowwie. Blame Streamyx for the lack of updates. -___-
I damn tension yesterday cannot connect to Internet.


Okay, I have just one thing to say about Summatives.
I totally aced it.
Like TOTALLY.
I think I could answer maybe three questions in the entire paper.
Gonna pass with flying colours man. Dont play play.
(HINT : I'm very obviously being sarcastic. :p)

Okay, so yeah, yesterday kan, I was sposed to come Kedah, but plans changed, and we ended up coming today.
So the thing is yesterday, we went to watch this tamil movie in MidValley la (My parents, me and Sarwees who was staying with me for the weekend).
So I very hardworkingly went and hunted for my new three-inch-heels...kononnya wanna wear so I can practise with them in MV.
O_O
After 15 minutes I just couldnt walk.
DAMN PAIN OK.
Wan stand oso cannot.
Walk oso like orang sesat. Malufying.
Cramp like gila like that. O_O
Then we had to buy these RM19 ew-sified flats from some stall.
-_____-
Padan muka la me, pandai pandai go wear three-inch-slipper-heels for walking in shopping mall.
Stooooooooopid.
ish.


Anyway, the tamil movie we went to watch was Dasavatharam.
And it had english subs woot!
Obviously la, otherwise I would have sat in the theatre and gone like "What did he say ah?" every five seconds and driven my mom mad. XD
BUT OMG THE MOVIE SO CUN!
Wait I put trailer here.
The fella acted in ten different roles ok. Damn wow. :o
Respect gila.



Okay now I damn sleepy, so I mau tidur.
Stalk boyfriend I dulu, then go sleep. :)

Good nite everybody.

And wish me luck for COP tmr!


~vid~