Saturday 28 June 2008

The Lalat.

Okay, actually I wanted to keep this to myself...
But...nah. XD

Too hyper edi.

Move Your Body Now - Kismat Konnection

Unfortunately the audio and video are off-sync, so you hear the singer sing the verse before you see Shahid sync it. Which is cacatfied.

Dont care. I super love the song. (wish I understood the lyrics though. The chorus sounds funny. As in cute-funny :p)

BUT.
I dont like his outfit. SO DAMN SHINY.
AND.
I dont like his Lalat shades.
Ew.
Lord Of the Flies much?
And I have a feeling he wears them throughout the movie.
Double ew.
Reminds me of Emily's cheerleading coach back at SU. Only his
shades were RED. And hence more lalatfied.

Oh, I love his shoes though.
Me thinks they're cute.
They're like Chiang Huang's red shoes...only they're blue. o.o


LOL.
I bet less than half of you bothered to watch the video. -__-
I duno why I hardworkingly bother embedding videos even when I know y'all dont watch.
Takpe.
Self-satisfaction.


But yeah, for the benefit of those who didnt bother loading the video,
for the sole sake of allowing you to understand what all the ranting above was about :


Yes, Bluek. My point exactly.

But, seeeee.
I'm so nice I went and put up a pic to make it easier on all of you. :)


~vid~

p.s. I love her shoes too. Respect wei, can wear that and dance. Woot. XD

p.s.2. Eh go watch the video la. He damn flexible. I cannot tahan. Damn jeles. ISH.