Wednesday 28 January 2009

Aliens


Greetings from JB.

I wanted to put that pic of that alien thingy. You know the one that says greetings with three fingers??
But I cant find it.
Grr.
*grumble grumble*


Anyyywayyyy...
I, as usual, have nothing to say.
But *pokes feedjit box* you people really do want something to read hor...so blog for y'all la.
See I so nice.

O ya.
Speaking of aliens (we were speaking of aliens k. See second sentence.)
...was watching Transformers yesterday.
Don't you think its damn funny how everyone just wants to kill us?
(Read : Megatron ~ "Humans dont deserve to live" ~ wtf man. Even the autobots k, lucky Optimus Prime said cannot kill humans.)
It's like the rest of the universe has a personal vendetta against the human race.
I mean, nobody wants to kill the penguins.
They just want to kill the humans.
Tsk.
As if we're not trying our best to kill each other anyway.


And why can't aliens be friendly ah?
I mean, think about it.
If WE were to go on some space exploration trip and we happened to find another planet with life on it...we'd probably try and make civilized contact rite..
We're not going to randomly land somewhere and go on a killing spree to destroy the entire species that's on the planet.
-__-
Nonsense.


I still think Star Wars was the best alien-based movie ever.
All 6 of 'em.
(that CGI thingamajiggy that they came up with recently does NOT count as a proper Star Wars movie)
Light sabers are sexy k. :)


But Transformers damn cool oso la.
:D

Bumblebee is adorable :)


La la la~
I duno how this suddenly turned into an alien post.
o_O
I was dreaming of blogging.
This morning.
LOL.
I mean, I was dreaming, and in the dream I was blogging, but I cannot remember what it is I was blogging about.
But I remember there were some videos somewhere.
Hmm.

Hmm.

Nothing else to say d leh.
Miaow.
:)

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment