Sunday 11 January 2009

Emo trend. :p

I see a trend.

I emo-ed when I first moved into hostel in Feb last year.
I emo-ed when I went back to hostel before 2nd sem started.
I emo today. :(

Oh, btw, I know this is rather late, (since Boone blogged about this few days ago)
BUT
ELMO IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. :)


Well, after Pinkie of cos.
And Patch.
And Mama Bear.
And uhh...Jiro.
*insert gatal smiley here*

I be alternating between emo-ing and trying to be hyper.
I'll be better tomorrow.
Once I've properly moved in.
Once everyone else has moved in.
:)

Here goes my home life.
For the next few weeks, I will be on transit. :p
House-hostel-house-hostel...til the next hols. ;)
nyeh~

There's something that I have to tell someone.
Which I know will cause heartbreak, but if left untold, would hurt even more.
And it will hurt me.
It always does. When someone I'm close to is sad, my heart breaks for them.
Argh.
I guess it just needs to be done.
ARGHHHH.

Hearts are fragile, dear. Don't play with them, especially when they aren't yours.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment