Thursday 29 January 2009

John Abraham


I'm gonna go totally fangirl on this one.


I'll admit, before today, I used to think John Abraham was damn ewwwwwww..
I hated his long hair.
I hated his girlfriend.
And I thought he overdid the whole "i-am-hot" thing.

But omg after watching Dostana today...
(Abishek as usual was awesome...I will never understand why they don't give him an award)

John is HOT.





And omg he cut his hair.
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE. :D





And and.
HE. HAS. DIMPLES.


*squeals*


I am officially a John Abraham fan now.

*squeals again*

Oh oh I hope he never lets his hair grow out again.
So so
so cute with short hair.

*squeals third time and dies*
:)

~vid~

2 comments:

  1. vid..i have to agree with u this time! he is oh-so-adorable with short hair!!!! coz i used to hate him with the long-hair-version! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! you agree!! :)
    when he has long hair he looked very weird.. but short hair, omg damn cute!!

    ReplyDelete