Friday 16 January 2009

Unproductive Staring Post 1


Meow.

:)

Thought that would be a nice change from rawr-ing all the time.
I'm having a sorethroat from randomly peeking out from around corners and rawr-ing at my housemates.
Yes dears, I do do stupid things like that.
It makes me happy. :)

I have no inspiration to blog.
I opened this page three times today (this being the fourth), stared at the blank screen, and due to sheer unproductiveness, closed it.
But Sammi says she wants to read my unproductive staring posts, so here goes.
:)

*yawn*
Damn tired. Duno why.

Something somewhere is irritating my nose.
Dust?
Or people talking about me.
-_-
I know y'all love me laaaa,
and I know the lack of posts in my blog are alarming y'all...
...BUT TAKE PITY ON MY NOSE.
STOP DISCUSSING MY ABSENCE ON THE BLOGSPHERE.
:D
Very the perasan hor? :p

I have a tendency to sound like a freaking advertisement nowadays.
-__-
AND I need to learn to laugh less.
AND lower my volume.

This week has been impossibly looooooong.
There were a few funny moments, which I will include in my next post,
which will be when I can dredge up enough energy to be cheerful. :p

I honestly can't think of anything to type.
Must be the flu medicine.
Argh.

*baby panda paws evvybody*


xoxo (:p!)

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment