Tuesday 20 January 2009

Meow.

PBL today was a disaster!
First of all, Chong Siang nominates me as leader for Week 4.
THEN Dr Thani decided we should make PBL more interesting by having a role play on BS for PBL2 after CNY.
Yaw Shing n Qi Zheng both volunteered for the patient and so I asked if anyone wanted to be the doctor...
...AND DR THANI GOES LIKE "THE LEADER SHOULD GET THE PRIVILEGE"
Took me all of 5 seconds.
Leader...privilege..doctor..ME!?
Which of course made the others laugh.
-____-
I think I talk too much in PBL.
I think I talk too much, fullstop.


RAWR.


Erm, I had alot to say actually.

Most important thing being I love Jacob Black. :D
And UGH. I HATE Bella.
Shes so stupid its not even funny.
LOL. I'm actually in love with a fictional character.
Sue me.
I'm that deprived.
:(

Uhh.
I had something else to say.
I forgot.
As usual.
:p
I think it was something to do with attempting to explain why I havent been blogging in a while.
I could come up with about twenty good reasons,
but the main reason would be that I am too lazy, and for the most part, too tired to sit and type at my laptop.
:(

I think that will be the end of my post for today.
Will try to update more next week considering its a holiday. :D
nyeh~

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I still don't understand what I did to deserve to be loved this way. But whatever it is, I'm glad I did it. :)

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment