Thursday 29 January 2009

Med School Is Rubbish

Hewwo!!
...again.

Yes, I blog alot.
I know that.
You see the problem is, I'm bored...and I'm not the type of person who randomly sms-es people out of sheer boredom, because...well, I just don't do it la.
I mean, unless I'm stuck in some clinic where I have to wait another hour to see the doc.
Then yes, I msg everyone on the planet. :p

Rawrrrrrrrr.

Ah.
Okay.
You know, I was thinking...I wanna write emo posts.
I mean
not super sad, Devdas-type posts la...just the emo-ish, poetic kind of stuff.
And everytime I try...sure the ending damn potong steam wan.
:p
I duno how to be emo properly k.
I think thats why when I emo in reality oso I emo max half n hour only.
Sigh.
I think theres something missing in my genetic code.
Some sustain-emo gene.
(lol sounds like sustagen...*cough* ok nvm)
Or maybe I finish my emo quota d. LOL.
Ah well...

Eez cold.
I want to go back and snuggle under my blankie.
*sniff*
Stupid role play thingy that I have to research on...*rawr*
I can't find ANYTHING on counselling for patients with myocardial infarction k...
-__-
(myocardial infarction = heart attack)
I mean there are tons of articles.
BUT...
They just give you the @&^%@#^ abstract.
To read the full article, you have to pay.
Rubbish.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THE STUPID ROLE PLAY IF I DUNO HOW TO COUNSEL THE PATIENT?!

*clear throat*
Sir, you have just had a heart attack.
Now, you have two options. You can go on living an unhealthy lifestyle, and get another heart attack and die,
orrr...
you can change your lifestyle habits and live a few more years lah..
Ok, so what you need to do is eat lotsa vegetables, don't eat anything that has too much fat, go walking at least three times a week, please don't jog or you might get another heart attack, and errrmmm... o ya. No smoking. No alcohol. K? K.


How to drag that to 7 minutes la...
This Dr Thani very the problematic la I tell you.
*grumble grumble grumble*


AND.
Its damn irritating to read medical articles la omg.
Cannot write in basic english you know.
Must be myocardial infarction, arrythmia, asystole, posterior wall...ARGH.
I dont see the POINT in learning all those terms.
I mean, seriously.
You're not going to tell your patient "Sir you have just had a myocardial infarction. And I'm sorry to say that one of the complications in your case is arrhythmia, so we will have to implant a pacemaker, for which we will need your consent"
In 9 out of 10 cases, the fella is gonna stare at you blankly.
"Myo-what? Whats that?"


That day kan, when we went to Jinjang, we had to take case history from patients kan...
There was this one lady la, she was waiting to take ECG...
...and then I asked her la what was wrong.
"Doktor kata jantung saya kembang"
O_O
That was all she knew.
Tension kot! I mean, what m I sposed to write in my report??
The patient claims that the doctor told her her heart was swollen.
O_O
Wtf man wtf.

I hate being a medical student.


And I repeat k, if I complain about anything on my blog, and you don't like it...DON'T READ.
I wan complain then I complain la.
Not ur problem rite.
-__-

Eh why I very grumpy nowadays ah?
o rite.
Holidays.
And never-ending assignments.
*smack head*
That combination just doesn't go well together.

La la la~

They need MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


Sorry I a bit psycho today. :p

Hee~
Ok bye.
:D

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment