Saturday 17 January 2009

Keys. :)

I don't recall being so obsessed over anything in my entire life.

I don't know where this energy/drive is coming from.
I'm so used to listening to songs without feeling the need to reproduce them, but with these two...I'm obsessed.
o.o

And it's been awhile since I've played anything that requires actually looking at the keyboard and the notes.
Mostly I've been playing songs I've memorized since 2005. Lol.
Takes some adjusting.
But for the first time, I'm not inclined to give up trying, and I dread the five days that I will be without a piano.

And the times when I cant practice,
I play the songs over and over and over again on my laptop.




I think I really am going quite mad.

o.o

Songs :
River Flows In You - Yiruma
Bridge To Nowhere (Piano Solo)
If you want them, ask me on msn. :)

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment