Wednesday 7 January 2009

Clarification. :p

Kepada sayang-sayangku sekalian,

OI.
I NOT EMOING ABOUT A GUY LAAAAA.
ISH.
RAWRs everybody. -__-



I'm emoing about something a bit more deep.

For the record, if I emo about a guy, 90% of it will be sheer dramaticism.
The previous few posts *poke poke and poke* were not attempts at being dramatic.
I really was very upset about something.

I'm not quite ready to tell everyone about it yet...but I probably will soon.
When I feel a bit more stable, and not like I'm sitting on a volcano about to erupt.


And to everyone who asked me if I was alright, just because I sounded off on msn...thank you. :)
I am loved.
And I have the awesomest friends ever.
I sangat sangat love you people. :)
*hughug*



And to the two who heard me out - Fiona and the other person.
Thank you for layaning me emo.
I emo quite long yesterday. :p
And I feel alot better now, so whee~
I sayang you both. :)

Dr Thani : Some students, after semester 2, you realise that medicine may not be for you.
That hit home.
Hard.
:(

I iz be baby panda.
La la la.

Isn't I kee-yewt?? :D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment