Wednesday 14 January 2009

Baby Panda

YELLOW! :)

I'm sorry bloggie for abandoning you for these past few days..sowwie k?
K.
*hugs bloggie*

I am damn sleepy la, sleep-deprived for two weeks.
Everyone's been commenting.
Sigh I really am turning into a baby panda.
:(

*baby panda rawr*

This week has been okay so far.
I think.
I keep falling asleep during all the lectures...which is not good. nyek~
Omg la so much to study!
I know I should get started pretty soon, but I'm not used to studying la...:( Cant get started on anything..argh.

See la I not hyper oso cos I too tired.
Nyeh.
I was falling asleep during CSU today.

AND OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS STUPID DBKL CAME AND TOOK ALL OUR FOOD STALLS AWAY.
WTF WTF WTF.
Like excuse me, we already got no food here k, and you come and take away the only options we have???
Rubbish fellas.
RUBBISH.

Argh.
Ok now I super sleepy, so good nite.
I have class in less than two hours. Rawr.

And I finished Twilight.
AND NO I DO NOT THINK ROBERT PATTISON IS CUTE.
He isnt.
So there.
I know everyone's in love with him and all, but I don't find him the slightest bit attractive, so sue me.
I like Edward though.
Don't think Robert does him much justice.
Nyek~

OK la I really sleepy, I better go sleep now, or I WILL fall asleep later.
Nyunt Wai and Vijay Singh OMG.
I will die.
Pray for my soul darlings, pls tq.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment