Sunday 18 January 2009

Werewolves are sexy. :)

Ugh.
I HATE it when people don't finish their fanfics.
Its so upsetting to read a fanfic 3/4 of the way, then discover that the author abandoned the ending a few months ago.
RAWR.

On the same note, I can't believe I just spent a whole morning reading a fanfic on Jacob Black.
:D
whee~
And to think I was on Team Edward all the way in the first book.
[I'm talking about Twilight]

I still love Edward, despite his constant pms-ing (credit : J Me for bringing up vampire pms)
BUT
I love Jacob more. :)


TEAM JACOB!
Cos hes hot. ;)


Jacob. Black. Fictional character. :)
Not actor.
(Oh, but Taylor's hot too!! Short hair version. :D)




Omg Vid, PBL!
*bangs head on wall*

Oh, btw, this is post #701.
I didn't realise we hit #700 yesterday. :)

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment