Saturday 24 January 2009

Pins and Needles.

I have become boring.
-_-

Its not that I have no inspiration to blog, I have plenty of stories to tell.

God forbid a day should come when I have no more grandmother stories left to bore you people with.

There, you see.
This
is the problem.

My sentences are too long.
Too...formal.

ARGH.

Where got fun tell grandmother stories in such a formal tone???

mmmmm.
And of course another reason would be that I'm easily distracted nowadays.
I'll be contemplating how to structure a sentence,

and in the midst of contemplation I would flit between a few webpages and forget that this page is still open.

Hm.



So rite.

If you people want something to read rite.
...

Go bug Jea Mie to blog la!!

-__-

*I have never promised that my titles would be in any way related to my post content. :p

~vid~

p.s. Figured some of you might like this. :p
Iz Steal-able. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment