Thursday 15 January 2009

Sleeeeeep. :)

I had the awesomest sleep EVER. :)



The past two weeks, I've had this habit of sleeping after 2, and waking up at 7.
Then last night rite, the Internet was acting up, superrrr slow omg,
and I fell asleep on the couch while waiting for it to load so I could do my PBL.
:p
I woke up around 11.30, and then was too damn tired to focus on PBL so I went to sleep.

And guess what.
I woke up at 5.00 this morning.
-___________-
I think the 5-hours-a-night thing left its mark.
Bleh.
But I turned over and went back to sleep.
AND
Slept right through the 5 alarms I had set for 7am.
-.-"
Then I randomly woke up at 7.40.
Ngam 8 hours.
LOL.

Ok nvm.

So yes, the point of this post was to tell you that I had a good sleep last night.
wahaha. :p
Ok byebye.
I have to go do PBL.
:p

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment