Monday 5 January 2009

Dont know what title to put.



HELLLO!

Heh.
I'm not really in the mood to blog, but I shall...or I might continue to not update for the next few days.

Had a lot of grandmother stories la, yesterday especially, but too lazy to go into all of 'em now.
I will when my blogging mood hits me again. :)

The thing is kan,
yesterday I wanted to blog.
BUT
Internet superrrrrrrrrrr slow.
Blog cannot load, facebook cannot load, hotmail cannot load.
BUTBUT
Youtube can.
And load so fast it was unbelievable.
So...
...on one hand I had blogging, and on the other I had my drama.
One load super fast, one never load.
I took it as a sign, and went to watch my drama instead. :p

EH TODAY WEATHER DAMN HOT LA.
GIVE PEOPLE HEADACHE ONLY.
Summore my specs quite retarded rite, walk in sun means will change colour.
(Actually its damn cool la, just tat I malu. Hee. )
I just realised...if I go jogging outdoors kan, it will look like I'm jogging with shades.
Which will of course look damn weird la.
Aiseh.

And then rite.
Yest I went to sleep after 2-ish.
Planned to wake up a bit late this morning la.
But then my mother, very hardworkingly decided to wake me up at SIX AM before she went to the market cos she scared I wont wake up in time to go class.
My class is at 1.30.
-____-

So to everyone who said I looked tired today...nah. Explanation. :p
I was joking la about being depressed...
Easier to say "Depressed lah" than to launch into one whole long story about how my mother cut my sleeping time short.
*yawn*
:p

OH YA.
Today first day of uni (first day of new sem la).
Must talk about my experience.
(cos I duno why everyone wants to know how my first day of uni was. -__-)
Okay.
First day of uni was weird.
Not used to seeing so many people.
Not used to going to class without housemates.
Not used to waiting outside uni for my brother to come pick me up after class.
So yes, uni today was very weird.
:p

O YA.
I staying at home this week.
No mood wan go Vista with half the people not there. :(
But lazy leh go all the way to Subang after class. Sigh.
Nvm la, Next weekend moving back in to Vista.
And yes my dear darling peoples, I stay in SUBANG JAYA.
NOT in Johor.
-__-
And yes I know its only 20 minutes away from IMU
but I want to stay in Vista, and since none of y'all are paying my rent, jangan comment.
I wan stay in Vista then I stay in Vista lor.
I wan complain about how I have to stay away from home then I complain lor.
You dowan listen to my complaints then dont read my blog.
Settle.
*sticks out tongue*

This post quite long edi.
Alot of words. Not much substance.
Ah.
I dont want to study.

Correction : I dont want to study medicine.
Life is just not fair.
At all.
Let's just get through this one week at a time.
You can do this viddy. Yes you can.
Baby steps.

for some reason, whats written on this picture reminds me so much of him. god, this is not the time to be emo.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment