Wednesday 7 January 2009

Iz hyper. :p



Okay.
First announcement :

DR SUFYAN IS SO CUTE! :D
And I LOVE lovelovelove his accent!
Heehee.
I not being gatal. Shh. :p


And O ya...
Dr Jag mentioned yesterday that we should learn more languages in order to communicate with our future patients.
Speaking the patient's own language will help you earn their trust.
So...
Y'ALL CANNOT LAUGH AT ME ANYMORE FOR LEARNING CHINESE OK.
hmph.
I is be doing it for I'z future patients.
*serious face*

And then today, was sitting next to these two guys who were talking in Mandarin throughout the lectures.
I could understand most of it!!!!
Wahaha. Damn excited wtf.
No la. Its jut that I don't normally hear people talk in Mandarin k, most of the people I know converse in Cantonese.
So when I hear people talk in Mandarin its like OMG I CAN UNDERSTAND THIS IS SO COOL.
Hehe.
Hehehe.
:D

Whee~

I miss Prof. Yadav.
And his bloody fellows. :)


I FEEL CUTE! :D
Excuse the perasan-ness k thanx bye. :p

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment