Saturday 31 January 2009

I is not blogging today.

So yeah, Verdasco lost.
Old news.
Was gonna blog about it yesterday itself but ah well. :p
Another Federer and Nadal final.
*yawn*

But after that amazing fight he put up, I still can't believe Fernando Verdasco lost out on faulty services man.
What an ending!
:(
So totally and completely disappointing! :(:(
urgh.
But after that gruelling 4+ hours, Verdasco is officially my hero. (<3)

Such a fighter!
And all those ace serves...wooot~

And hes so adorable...he talks to himself,


he talks to God,



he even talks to the net okay...the NET.
How cute is that?!
=D

It was kinda cute to watch them both actually, Verdasco all excited and everything,
and Nadal with his usual calm, cool demeanour (altho he was quite frustrated)
Like watching Fire vs Ice.

And of course the part where Nadal went over to hug him was a-do-wa-ble.

Aww. :)



Damn.
I wasn't sposed to blog.

You know I've been saying I was averaging on doing one learning issue per day for PBL?
I lied.
Its been 8 days.
And I've done 3 learning issues.
You do the math.
GAH.
And I'm nowhere closer to starting than I was this afternoon.

I should go do PBL.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment