Thursday 22 January 2009

Spooked.

Right now, I'm working on not getting spooked.
Bit difficult, when you're the only one awake.
In a house you're not yet used to.
With amazingly huge windows and glass doors and not enough of curtain to block out the fact that you have a crazy big balcony which is pretty spooky at 11.50p.m.
And knowing you have to walk up the dark stairway to a room that is so big you feel sooo...alone.
*shudder*
And of course this is all made all the more difficult since I spend a majority of my time nowadays watching Ghost Whisperer and reading vampire stories.
Hard not to become superstitious when you do stupid things like that.
Serves me right. LOL. :p

I canNOT resist being just a little bit dramatic. :)

I kept thinking that there was something I needed to do tonight.
But I couldnt remember what it was exactly.
I ran through a list of everything that I could possibly need to do, and came up blank.
In retrospect however,
I think I remember what the important something was.
Eating.
-__-
I have somehow managed to unconsciously almost-starve for a whole day.
This is what happens when an almost-carnivore-I-hate-vege-so-I-cant-be-omnivore-either decides to be vegetarian, completely vegetarian on one day of the week.
Which of course, results in me starving mostly, on Thursdays, then staying up...
So that at 12.01 (which is officially Friday) I can go back to my normal eating habits.
rawr. :D

Yes I know I is very weird.

I have three minutes left to go.
Dum dee da dee dum dum~

OH, and I finally downloaded the X-files theme!
I was desperately in need of a new theme to hum on the balcony when I'm inventing stories about how all the apartments in the block facing ours are haunted.
LOL.
Yes, I know I is also superrrrrrr mo liu. :p
I'm not listening to it now.
Don't dare to.
Something just fell and I think my heart rate sped up.
-__-
Especially since I can hear footsteps overhead, which wouldn't make sense since everyone is asleep.
I'm chalking it up to the fact that my neighbours are being super noisy.
*cross fingers*

YES.
FRIDAY EDI.
I be eating now.

tata~

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment