Tuesday 6 January 2009

The emo-ness continues.

I iz be emo lately.
I apologize la, because my supposed-to-be-hyper blog just became www.emo.com.
My *cough* emo blog died, because I didn't have enough patience to manage two blogs at once.

It's been a rough few days.
Nothing major really happened la, I'm just trying to adjust to quite alot of things.
Sorting out emotions.
Stuff like that.
I was never very good at dealing with changes.

And for the first time in all my 18 years, I am doubting myself.


I don't think I can do this.
But it's too late to hit rewind.
And I'm scared as hell.

Every day it gets a little harder to be brave.

So I'm focusing on the little things in life for now.
I refuse to look at the big picture.

I WILL get through this, but just layan my emo-ness for a bit yeah?

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment