Sunday 25 January 2009

Discrimination

Ohhhh...the discrimination!
There's this quiz on facebook rite...(don't judge me, I am so very bored)...about what your name means or smth la.
First question :
Your name begins with...
A. Z-X-Y-W-L
B. C-I-Q-F-G-H
C. E-A-J-K
D. B-D-M-N-O
They have allowed for the possibility of peoples names starting with ofallthings X, but they have no V?!


Its such a nice letter!!
Nonsense, I tell you.

But on a more serious note...

Why do people find it so hard to believe I'm Malaysian!?
Ok, no seriously.
I
AM MALAYSIAN.
Stop dying of shock everytime I speak malay.
And.
I
AM 100% INDIAN la omg.
No chinese mix anywhere. -__-
And for God's sake la, I'm not Sri Lankan.
And NO, I CAN
NOT SPEAK TAMIL.
I'm not Tamil, I'm MALAYALEE.
And stop being so ignorant about it...if
I can know the difference btw Cantonese and Hokkien-ese(?) then y'all can jolly well find out the difference between Tamils and Malayalees.
-__-
Stop telling me I should be ashamed that I cannot speak indian.
THERE IS NO SUCH LANGUAGE AS INDIAN.
And for all those Tamils who actually came up to me to say I should make an effort to learn Tamil...you learn my language first la. Then I'll learn yours.

And while I'm on the subject...
people, seriously.
Stop calling indian people black.
Its overdone.
And one of these days I'm gonna call someone yellow. Don't make me jaundice-fy you.
-__-

*smack head*

There.
I'm done ranting.
Take the hint. I'd appreciate it.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment