Friday 5 February 2010

1001th post!

Omg!
1001th post!
Reserved for me!
I'm so touched!
*insert crying yoyocici monkey emoticon here*
Anyway, I'm really busy and really tired now so I'll keep this post short.
Because my brain can't really function properly when I'm half asleep.
Sooooo.......
I will be posting 1001 random stuff to commemorate the 1001th post of our beloved blog!
Of course, due to time constraints and my laziness, I shall remove the two zeros (since everyone knows 0 = nothing) from 1001 and post 11 random facts in this very post.
Woohoo!


1) I LOVE RESTAURANT CITY! Currently looking for rice and eggs in RC so if you have them please do not hesitate to contact me. :D All help will be greatly appreciated. And to those who have no idea what Restaurant City is, I don't like you.


2) I like this song. A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton.




3) I don't like that MV. She has ugly hands. And I wish she would comb her hair.

4) Vidya & YQ cannot post until I post! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Which is why I'm typing this post right now instead of doing my homework. That's how noble I am.

5) pragmatic (adj) - solving problems in a practical and sensible way rather than by having fixed ideas or theories.

6) I don't understand why people like saying "Thats mean".

7) I like this picture.


8) A standard ice kacang in UM costs RM2.

9) I like Whose line is it anyway and Mind Your Language. Too lazy to post the videos here. You can go find them on YouTube if you're interested. :D

10) Accounting was most probably a torture tool used during medieval times.

11) Banana juice is yummy!

Yay!

Finally!

1001th post done!

Vid & YQ can finally start posting again!

Woohoo!

Yay me!

Ok goodnight.

--- J Me ---


No comments:

Post a Comment