Friday 12 February 2010

Chinese New Year Plans

Yay!!CNY is coming, it's like the biggest event anually for the Chinese..So, I have to act excited..ML

Okeh,since I have nothing better to do now, let me list down my new year plans.

*YQ'S LIST OF NEW YEAR WISH & PLANS*

1. I always think that I am stupid. T.T If you ask me to betray my soul and go tell people I am smart, I seriously can't do that...But I don't know since when people who are way more stupid than me can announce to the world that they are smart..This means there are no more stupid people on earth. Everyone is intelligent now. Does that mean I am the only fool living?? So, I hope for the well-balancing of stupid and intelligent people on earth. Every single thing in the universe should be equalized. So, people up there, do something to make foolish people realize that they are pure fools forever. *pray for 1 minute, with eyes closed and extreme sincerity* May the world regains its peacefulness.

2. To find my true love amidst crowds. Last year my zodiac love star was supposed to be the brightest according to feng shui, but feng shui books are deceiving, my experience tells me. Let me promote myself here. I am a typical Chinese girl with atypical thinking. Like me or not?? I am single and AVAILABLE~Interested?? Call or text me at 014-xxx7xxx }}} (See, a free number for you in the middle, unlike other girls, am SO generous)

3. To lose significant amount of weight, so that I can fit into super extra duper short mini skirts. Sexy nyer*horny guys whistling behind* And to match my shortest skirt, I will put on the thickest makeup ever :D To impress people on the streets. They will need sunglasses to shield them from my extravagant shining beauty. And, on the streets where I appear often, they need signboards which say, " Prettiest woman in history may appear on this street, prepare your shades." XD waa fikir pun I ketawa terbahak-bahak. So happy.

4. I wanna learn how to cook and bake, food, of course. f3. And, the 1st thing I would like to bake is CUPCAKES...I LOVE CUPCAKES...they are so cute and edible at the same time. Each and everytime I see people giving away cupcakes, I will be so jealous, coz most of the time, I will be watching people eating. Yep, so next time, when I bake cupcakes, I will not let others feel the same as me, I will want each and everyone of them to try my cute little masterpieces. Preferably guys, if you don't get it, plz refer to wish #2. tq. Not to forget, I will blog about my cupcakes too since it's the trend going on now.

I only have this simple list of new year wishes. I hope that every single wish stated here will come true asap. Do not think that I am writing this for fun. I am serious. Haha..I am not serious. Muahahaha...so funny. (Copying someone's double L-writing style) }}}

The uneventful event planner,
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment