Sunday 14 February 2010

Singly Happy

I am eating honey roasted chicken now, therefore I only have one hand to type. I just finished my honey roasted chicken drumstick. PEOPLE,plz await my grand return coz I am off to get the 2nd piece of chicken...*jeng jeng jeng*Am back with 2nd piece of chicken..Let me finish my chicken before I type any further,I dun want to drop my piece of chicken on the bed, considering that I am eating on my bed now.OK, now I am done with my chicken, sounds wrong...Nvm, I went looking for fruits in my fridge but can't find any. Celaka(CNY tak boleh mengarut, later my mum scold).

The whole paragraph above is the scene where an awesome girl fails to find love on valentine's, thereby desperately searching for food, and munching food at the same time. Sad or not?? While some couples are having their candlelight dinner in high-class restaurants, some being approved by both sides of parents, some lying on meadow watching stars glow,etc...I can't continue any further, this is getting too emotional.

Some people say valentine's is a remembrance day for your loved ones, but I have only seen couples celebrate it so far. So, it's either people do not know the meaning of valentine's or the desperate abandoned ones are cheating themselves. You know what??Roses in bouquet are lies, those roses being sold on valentine's day don't come with thorns, so fake....When in a relationship, true couples actually have to go through thorny path before their love blooms like roses..It looks like I made a lot of sense here, but actually am just crapping, besides mourning the fact that I am doing nothing but staying at home and staring at my laptop 24/7 on valentine's and chinese new year.

I thought CNY would make my life interesting, thou the fact is I should make CNY interesting for my life..OK, back to CNY, I accidentally watched a real tv CNY show yesterday, the reporters interviewed people and asked them about their thoughts of CNY..Part of the show did make me sentimental. When we wish each other happy CNY, there were actually burdened people who can't afford to be happy, which I think is the saddest thing on earth. Yep, therefore I would tell you readers when you celebrate CNY, think of the unfortunate people, feel grateful and make your CNY a meaningful one. WAA...I don't expect myself to be such a philosopher..Emo betul~WARNING: DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH MY KIND SIDE coz my dark side dominates me more. ML.

The hot,sexy but single blogger,
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment