Sunday 21 February 2010

Countdown to Era of Doom : 19 minutes.

Hi.

I emo like shit now.
Cos uni starting tomorrow.

Sem 5.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
*pulls out hair*



I have nothing funny or random to say in this post.




I see my future and it stretches out gray, and empty and bleak.
Its never to late to quit and start over right?
Ah, but then what do I do with my pride?

Crazy emo. :'(



Saya mau kahwin. :(



:D




There is a sakai something I want to blog about, but shall only do that after Tuesday.
So as not to let the *ahem* cat out of the bag. :D




I changed my mind.

I want to berdrama in this post :D


I want to just curl up in a ball and die, thinking of Sem5.
DoomsDAY?
Yeah right.
We're entering a whole new DoomsERA.


ERA OF DOOM.


Where for the next 5? 6? months we will be subjected to endless lectures on the most complicated subjects known to man,
be faced with torturous hours of study (not that we're actually going to do it, but you know, the idea of it is torturous enough),
and then,
right at the end,
where we can just about glimpse the light at the end of the tunnel.
...
The big three-headed monster resides.
With red eyes and fangs sharper than Edward Cullen's and a fury too horrible to be described in words.

EOS 5.

And yet, we must stand proud, and fight our way through.

And, God be willing, we will succeed.


The only words of wisdom I can think of imparting at this moment, passed down from my ancestors, generation after generation, is :




SAVE THE PANDAS~!





I have no idea what I'm talking about :D
No, I'm not drunk. I tend to make more sense when I'm drunk. If I'm not already passed out, that is.
:D



I IZ EMO.
whee~

nite nite y'all.
Hopefully I get up in time for class tmr. o.o



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment