Friday 19 February 2010

Fingerprintless

I had no Internet yesterday.
I wanted to DIE.
*cries*
I'm terribly dependent on my Internet for survival. I believe thats very unhealthy.
How...sad.



Haven't been sleeping past few days cos my uterus seems to think 2 in the morning is an excellent time to twist itself inside out.
At least thats what it feels like.

The whole of yesterday I just wanted to sit and cry and cry and cry.
O_O
The effects of hormonal imbalance should not be underestimated.



My maid locked me out of my room in vista yesterday.
Which means I'm spending the first week of Comm Med at home. :D
Whee. :D:D

But now I needs to finds a locksmith to open my room for me.
Bleh.



Short update.
Cos I missed my bloggie *hug*.

Short cos I has to go visit my doctor now, to fix my fingerprint-less thumb.

This stupid JPN wont let me upgrade my IC without a fingerprint. They seem to think I'm a terrorist with newly grafted skin trying to pretend to be..uh..me.
WHY they would think anyone would want to steal MY identity is completely beyond me.
So yes, now I need my fingerprint back.

I normally do have a fingerprint, only every once in a while my thumb-skin smooths out and becomes all plastic-y and leaves me fingerprint-less.
Don't ask me why.
I have long since accepted the fact that I am an insanely weird human being.

o.o



:D

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment