Thursday 11 February 2010

Lesson learnt from Korean artist

After reading JM's post yesterday about boredom, it scares me a little. My lifespan is gonna be halved. That's so sad.It's like maths equation. Total time of one's boredom=One's lifespan. In the end, when we die, life's gonna go back to zero again. Are you confused now? Coz I dun understand what am I talking about, I am confusing myself, so that I won't be bored.

I watched a korean game show before.There's one freaking pretty artist with weird habit, she likes to talk to herself when she's alone, you may wonder what's so unique about it?? A lot of people do that too...Wait la, lemme finish my story first..The thing about her is she will create a lot of characters within herself, like 3 or more people inside her talking to each other simultaneously.

Let me show you an example, kindly refer to the conversation below:
A: Hey, I just realized that I am the hottest person I have ever met.
B: You can't be the hottest, I have been ranked as no.1 hottest, how can you be hotter than me??
C: Can both of you stop arguing?? Hot people won't tell the whole world they are hot themselves.
D: You mean me??Thank you.

Yep, so it goes like this. That korean artist can do so when she's alone. All A,B,C,Ds in her, she can talk to herself when she's bored. So cool~But I wonder whether will she have split personality after doing so for years? I have tried it before, but I guess I will turn mad, that's why I didn't try any further.

So people, you can try this if you don't wanna be bored. It's just a suggestion.If you try it, risk at your own responsibility. Don't come and tell me I did not warn you. I will cut your tongue off.

Caring for bored people,
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment