Tuesday 23 February 2010

The Wolfman



Hi.



We watched The Wolfman today.



It was either Valentine's Day or The Wolfman, so naturally which would we go for?
The romantic comedy with happy endings and
lots of hot guys,
or
the horror-ish story with probably-alot of senseless killing and ugly monsters?

=D

What can I say?
We
really don't like Taylor Swift.




And anyway its been ages since I'd watched a werewolf/vampire movie.
Twilight/New Moon don't count...they're both just chick flicks.

When I say vampire/werewolf movie I mean the typical hardcore ones where
alot of humans get eaten and
there are alot of scenes where something suddenly jumps out from the dark and
the monsters die in the end.

I don't want to watch movies about vampires/werewolves having issues with their love lives.
Human love stories not complicated enough meh?
Must have inter-species drama summore wtf.




Anywayyy, The Wolfman
(I was supposed to write a 3-sentence blog post. -_-)


I actually liked the movie :D
It wasn't completely senseless killing la, they had a pretty good background story for it,
and there were just enough twists in the plot,
and the actors were pretty good in their roles.

Btw I had NO IDEA that Anthony Hopkins was in this movie. o.o
I like his character.
Very sakai. :p




And then, some of the killing scenes were damn funny.
And some we were going like "horrr padan muka the fella die"


So yes, I like the movie.
I shall not recommend it, but I like it.
Possibly enough to watch it again. :)






OH BUT.
I VERY TAK PUAS ABOUT ONE THING.

THE WOLF'S SNOUT WAS SHORT.
WHERE GOT WOLF WITH SHORT SNOUT?!
SO TAK BEST MAN.

pfft.
If the werewolf long-nosed oni nice mah.
Right?
:D



12.15 am.
I shall go sleep now.
Since we have to get up early to go do household surveys.
IMU has seriously nothing better to do la omg.

Rawr!


~vid~

p.s. I like the wolfman wallpapers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment