Tuesday 9 February 2010

I Dreamed A Dream

Before I start telling you about my dream, I would like to tell Vidya something, plz accept my condolences for your pupil dilation thing yesterday. Your pupils are so awesome.
Ok, done..Now I shall start tellling you my stupid dream this morning.
The storyline goes like my family is one happy family at first. Everything was going on smoothly until we attended a dinner. Some vampire lord and his family was there. Duduk same table as my family summor..bloody hell..Because my dream is simply too short,I have no time to sort out why are we sharing food in my dream. OH, then, this vampire lord started to warn my dad saying my family gotta pay for what my dad did to him...Aiyo, I was traumatized in my dream, and real life. I pun tak tau mengapa my dad go and menyinggung perasaan of a vampire in my dream. And I hate the whole vampire family. There's the vampire lord, his wife, and two young kids. (I think it's like the Adam's Family but they more yong sui.) The way the kids stared at me makes me feel like slapping them, but I didn't dare to, coz they are vampires. You tell me, who will go stare at a vampire??I masih mau hidup lagi..I scared they suck my blood.LOL.ML.
After that dinner, the Vampire Lord invited my family to his house for another dinner. And I thought their dinner servings will be us, in my dream, but we still had to go unwillingly because our host is a vampire. Stupid vampire, thou he really does have a nice mansion. Rich vampire. Halfway through the dinner, the Vampire Lord wanted to play a game with my dad, and the bet will be my family's lives except my dad, coz he's the one taking up the challenge, in case this doesn't make sense to you. The Vampire Lord wants my dad to experience the lost of his loved ones. Evil betul. I hate him. *Poof* My dream ended there. Potong stim, but I was too afraid to continue dreaming, I don't wanna know who will be the first to be sacrificed.
I know my dream sounds funny, but it's kinda terrifying when I thought of the perilous situation in my dream. It woke me up around 6 a.m., but I slept again, and woke up at 10. Itu pun my brother threw stuff at me to wake me up.I think it was the cat's comb. Stupid boy.
Oh yeah, that's all about my dream. Bye, peepos.

Am having oneirophobia(fear of dreams or dreaming),
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment