Tuesday 2 February 2010

1000th Post!




I am proud to announce that 3 BLIND MICE has officially reached its 1000th Post today!

*throws confetti around*



:D:D:D



See. We (*cough*
I *cough*) planned it in such a way that Yan Qi gets the 999th post, I get the 1000th and Jea Mie gets the 1001th.
:D
Cos they're all milestones in their own right, so we don't have to compromise on special-ness.
If that makes any sense.




Who knew we would reach a 1000?
I'm really all proud now. Bear with me :)



I know when we first started out, we didn't expect this blog to last very long.

I'd had a previous blog...which had a grand total of one post, and Jea Mie also had a previous blog...which had very few posts, I don't remember how many, and then they both just died off.
We thought this would end up the same way, and to be honest it was more of an experiment of sorts.
And somehow its lasted for 2 and a 1/2 years now.
Not bad, for an experiment, no? :D

Excerpts from our very
second post :
Not our very first post (cos I wrote the first post and I wrote rubbish. You can look it up if you want to).


"Okay I have no idea why we made this blog.
...
Who knows how long this blog will last?
Will it be famous, with over a 1000+ page views per day?
Or will it be left to rot,all alone, with not even 10 views for a year?"


The rest of that post can be found here.


I daresay we get a decent number of views each day (altho not as decent a number of comments), and we do get people from all over the world viewing this,
(probably cos we blog about the random-est things ever)
and our hit counter shows a pretty impressive number, considering its only been up for less than 2 years now.
Especially considering this blog does not exclusively document our daily lives, hardly contains pictures of ourselves, and serves, more than anything, as a platform for our thoughts and emotions...however random or explosive they may be.

So, having said all that...

I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck with us from the time this started til now,
everyone who has deemed we're worth stalking and continues to read entries on this blog silently,
everyone who has linked us,
everyone who has
followed us...

...as you can see, I really am
incredibly syok sendiri right now :D




*Cheers* evvybody.



May this blog continue to document our randomness and our thoughts and our mo-liu-ness for as long as we remain ...random and mo liu.
LOL.


Nite nite y'all.


Looves,
~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment