Thursday 25 February 2010

I'll lend you for a little while a child of mine

GOD SAID

“For a little while I’ll lend you a child of mine for you to cherish while she lives, and mourn for when she is gone. Look after her for me! It may be two or three years before I will call her home.

Will you care for her?

She’ll bring you love, joy and happiness and should her stay be brief, you’ll have a whole host of memories as solace from your grief.” I cannot promise she will stay, since all from the earth returns to dust, but there are lessons taught below that I want this child to learn.

Will you love her?

I’ve looked the whole world over in my search for teachers true, and from the masses that crowd life’s lane at last I HAVE CHOSEN YOU. Now will you give her all your love and not think your labor in vain and turn against me when I come to take her back home again.

I fancied that I heard you say to me: “Dear Lord your will be done, for all the joy your child shall bring the risk of grief we’ll run. We’ll shelter her with tenderness. We’ll love her while we may, and the happiness we’ve known forever grateful stay. But should the angels call her much sooner than planned, we’ll brave the bitter grief that comes and try to understand.”

“I’ll lend you for a little while a child of mine, God said, for you to cherish while she lives, and mourn for when she’s gone.”




Something I found while twitter/blog-hopping today.

We all have our own hurdles in life. We all have our own sacrifices to make.
But for all the sadness we feel,
there is always someone else out there handling more pain.

http://laylagrace.org/

http://twitter.com/laylagrace

Pray for this little girl?



I cannot become a pediatrician.
It would kill me to see children in pain.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment