Tuesday 2 February 2010

999th post

er...Hie XD...My co-blogger wants the 1000th post, and she decides that I shall do the 999th.
So, I am here to blog about whatever that comes to my mind. I think I am getting lamer and lamer..due to peer pressure. No offence people. And the frequency of me using LOL has increased tremendously coz I am not really laughing, I just can't be f*cked to say anything else. LOL..my msn frenz will be able to understand what am I talking about. If you don't understand, you are not cool.(Quote from drew carey) Regretting for not being my friend??New choice!!Grateful to be my friend?? Anyway, when I say new choice, I will have to start off with another new sentence with a new intention..You are not cool if you don't understand me.New choice!! I am going to finish that leftover chicken on the table~New choice!!Meow~New choice!!I am sick of dish-washing. As you can see, I am blogging for unknown reasons, but with one motive-------To complete the 999th post. ciao ppl,tc dere.

999th post written by,
Shakespear of 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment