Sunday 21 February 2010

tomorrow never comes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
~This may be the last blog post by me. I still can't accept the fact that uni's starting tomorrow..The day I fear most is coming...Shoot me, tell me this is not true.

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO

I dun wanna live anymore...

Forget the sad part for now, am supposed to blog about steamboat yesterday~

yay!!I finally get to eat my dessert...gembira betul..

Oo, not to forget the steamboat fei chai sitting near us..stupid boy, kept eating ice cream, eat summor, later get diabetes baru tau, and to fei chai's ama, stop staring at me...Ooooo, and that lala chai whom JM and I spent most of our time figuring out whether the white-framed glasses he was wearing is for decoration purpose or with lens..ML betul...Ada satu lagi lala mui who sat beside us, her hair memang like blondie lor~JM said her fingernails can scratch people..I was more interested in how many rings she wore on her fingers.

Halfway through our steamboat, Careen was looking for hidden hammer to crack the crab..Then, Js yg bpp sgt pandai went and hit the crab's pincer, and the poor thing flew straight to the floor...f3.

OK, I sudah habis bercerita about yesterday..now back to emo about tomorrow..

Bye bye, 3blind mice blog.

I love you,
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment