Wednesday 10 February 2010

I LOVE MY MUM


Today's blog post will be the most interesting post ever by me..I've got an idea to blog about my family, due to the consequences of my Vampire dream yesterday morning. I still can't forgive the Vampire Lord.

I think I shall start off with my mum, since her birthday is coming. weee :D

And yesh, kindly refer to the ancient photo above..I see me, my brother and my mum. I suspect it was my brother's birthday, since the cake is nearer to him and he looks so happy, while I look jealous in this picture. I fail to recall, forgive me for having bad memory lately.

My mum pretty right??A lot of people say so :) I would say my mum is the most hardworking person I have ever seen in my 19.04 years of life. She likes to nag all my family members, all mothers are like that, I know...Sometimes, we get fed up with her nagging but I know it's for our own good...awwww..I don't get the point where teenage girls runaway from their house after knowing an old apek boyfriend, so idiotic..Hello, your parents pay for your school fees, work hard for your living, you go elope with another conman fella on earth for what?? As if own intimate couple relationship is more important than own family, damn crap la all these people.. Then, nothing better to do, go as a pair and sit on the railway track, let the train run over you, say wanna die for love..Excuse me,it's 20th century now, you think you living in Titanic timeframe??Gila punya orang. You want guys or girls, the world is forever reproducing its population, no need to be so desperate please, gf/bf die already can find new one, parents cannot..

Eh, I am supposed to talk about my mum, why go so far already? Sorry. I got too emotional halfway, so must voice out my thoughts. Yeah, my mum, every year when I ask her what does she want for her birthday, she will say you get better results, it would be more than enough. Sad to say, her wish has never been fulfilled. I always disappoint people around me. OMG, am feeling emo now. T.T I remember there was once, my kindergarten moral teacher taught us to apologize from our parents if we do something wrong. I was 4 at that time and I believed in whatever people say..So, when I went home that night, I went up to my mum and told her "Sorry." I guess my mum was shocked and touched at the same time. awwwww again. Then, I told her, "teacher says if we do something wrong, we must say sorry".My mum said she forgives me. Sad to say, that was 4, now even if I've done something wrong, I won't say sorry to her, I just feel guilty everytime I did something bad...I wish I can always stay at 4, coz things get complicated as we age. You just have to agree with my statement.

My family and I are not that kind of person who express everything verbally or by body language. I know we all hide our feelings, but we still care for each other. Okla, enough of emoness before I shed tears..I would like to thank my mum here for bringing me up, and does not give up on me when the worst happens. To my mum: I hope that one day you will read this, but not in front of me please..I don't wanna see you reading what I wrote, it's kinda awkward for you to feel my love in front of myself. I know the way I talk to you is rude all the time, but I can't help it, I am too used to it after so many years living together with you. I'm sorry. Aiyo..emo betul.

The rebellious daughter,
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment