Tuesday 16 February 2010

Pandas and Bears and Cows and ...prunes. :D


I am a sad person today.

I ish growing fattt. Like a panda.



But pandas are all cute and huggable and adoooowable when they're fat.
That doesn't apply to me.
*cries*




Kay, so right now I'm blogging cos I'm insaaaaaaaaaaaaaanely bored.
Like pull-out-clumps-of-hair-and-bang-head-on-wall bored.

Altho I'm not particularly looking forward to going back to uni next week.
First two weeks are comm med right?
Think they'll find out if I skip? :D





I has a dilemma.
(it would help if you ppl actually left comments in the tagbox to help me out with this kay?)

Should I, or should I not...
...bring my white teddy bear to Vista with me?



:D

If I don't bring it, then I'll miss it and I'll be emo and I'll feel unloved and...

...If I
DO bring it, it might get dirty and I'll miss it on weekends and wonder how its surviving in Vista without me.

How now brown cow??




Btw cows are cute.

Did I tell you about the cow I met while doing my electives?
Gila cute cow :D Kept moo-ing at me. aww.
Seeee. Even animals love me.


(this is my cow)

AND I
know it was moo-ing in DELIGHT whenever it saw me cos it would come near the fence and swish (wag?) its tail and look at me and moooo. :D
It wasn't like it moo-ed and ran away or something.
SO HAH. It loved me.
And I loved it.

...until the day my mother decided to tell a certain someone about my love story with the cow.
Then I was malufied.
But I still sayang the cow.
So there.



I want to go eat prunes now.
Can you believe that the only fruits in my house are prunes!?
*dies*
I'm craving honey dew melon.
And grapes.
Yeah. I want grapes.


Rawr.

:D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment