Sunday 7 February 2010

~BORENG LAH~

I am currently bored to bits...Taking into consideration about the fact that I get bored easily, it is not a good thing. I prefer to have an adventurous life, at this moment. My co-blogger Vidya is stuck in Johor, doing nothing, except being a 24/7 ah-matt for her relatives. I seriously think she should work as a part time taxi driver. While another co-blogger of mine, JM is somewhere, it's either UM or her house..I am confused of her exact location because every minute I ask her where is she, she gives me different answers. I only know that she's suffering in UM due to the lack of water supply. That's why she travel to and fro everyday, but she will never quit her Restaurant City. Budak ghairah RC...Despite the fact that I do not have to be someone's driver and I have too much water supply, I always think that my life is saddest. You see, if you become someone's driver, at least your hands n legs work in coordination and you learn a bit of Johor's geography, probably you get to see hot guys crossing the road as bonus..And if you don't have water supply, at least you will think of various ways to conserve water..and the urge to solve this water crisis problem won't keep you bored. Anyway, I am still blabbing to myself. I am gonna be self-obsessed soon. Or the other way round? Split personality...I think I prefer split personality, I can have two or more people talking in me, I am so awesome, you can only choose to be jealous of me. I am not gonna explain why am I awesome, because over-explaining is annoying.(Quote from one of The Star column writers)

The awesomely bored one at this boring moment,
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment