Monday 1 February 2010

I am a woman! Hear me roar!



ROARRRRR!



No, I am not about to start propagating women's rights.
...despite the title.

I am afraid I am decidedly sexist.
I prefer males to females.
*gasp*

No, but really. Boys are less petty.
And eventhough they love gossip just as much (maybe more) as us, they're less likely to sell you out.
Even if they do spread the gossip they'll say they can't remember where they heard it from.
....with the exception, of course, of certain specimens of the male species I had the pleasure of knowing back in '07.
*ahem*
I didn't mention names! You're not allowed to hate me. HAH.




Anyway.
The title of the post came about thanks to Drew Carey's Green Screen Show. :D
Which I am currently watching because its
hilarious.



Yes I know it aired a million years ago and I'm incredibly outdated but so what?? A good show is a good show :D


I think improv shows rock btw. :D:D
I have to thank Jea Mie tho for introducing me to them when she decided to send me the clip of Wayne being a Novelty Singing Bass Fish on Whose Line is it Anyway.





:D
I prefer WLIIA to Green Screen,
'cos I loved the Ryan-Colin pair...they were awesomeee.
But some eps of GS are incredibly funny.
(*cough*and Jeff is a regular on GS*cough*)

Pity only aired for one season tho.


Improv is waaay better than stand up.
No offence to Jeff Dunham and Russell Peters of course :D
Who in my opinion are two best stand ups
ever
...probably cos they're the only stand ups I know.


But yeah.
I wanna go watch more Green Screen now.



p.s. Seriously man, these people get paid for being sakai on tv.
HOW COOL IS THAT.
pfft.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment