Monday 8 February 2010

I survived 8/2/2010!!!

Dammit...I wanted to say something but I don't remember what is it about.
Forget about it, 1st of all, I would like to congratulate Vidya for accomplishing her mission to set up a new twitter account...Tahniah diucapkan..Anda telah mencapai status yang sama dengan celebrity-celebrity, by having a twitter account.
I have been watching music videos for this one whole afternoon. F5 me.
There's something I wanna say but I seriously don't remember. orh, I baru ingat. I like the part where Ciara started vandalizing Enrique's car with black paint when the car is silver.(The song is Takin' back my love btw).Bergaya betul...I am gonna marry a guy who will buy me cars, just for me to vandalize(like Ciara coz I will be imitating her way of splashing paint all over). And no second hand cars please, nor the old fashioned beetle cars-cars,whatever is it..The worst that I MAY consider are Mercedes and BMW and all the Japanese brands, preferable ones will be Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg, Aston Martin and Maserati. And yesh, just for me to vandalize. Waa, fikir pun gembira. I love my future husband, might just marry a car company CEO..sakai..*Slaps myself to stop daydreaming,but doesn't help.*For your information, if you are blunt and slow enough to not sense the atmosphere, I am in freaking moliu mode right now...
Back to my story, I watched the"Starstrukk"MV too...And I like the beginning part where the girl jumped onto the guy like a dog, so spontaneous and random, I suka perempuan macam itu. Yeah I know, I am such a lesbo..Anyway, the song ROXXX~at least it does for me.
Oh and yesh, Who the hell is KLYQ on the batch blog???I have to clarify something here, I am not KLYQ, and KLYQ is not me. I don't care whether is it a coincidence that my initials happened to be misused or me being perasan here, DO NOT steal my identity, because I am AWESOMELY unique and you don't deserve my initials, not even a letter. And don't go tell everyone that IMU staff are the ones who need to take english test whatever crap, because I think they have the excellentest English. Don't you people agree?? }}} I failed the DELWIC test because my English is not English, got it?? Do I make myself clear enough? I do, sounds like I am stating my marriage vow...ML...ok, chao ppl..muaxxx.

*p.s. Car companies that I have mentioned above, plweasee do not sue me because I wrote everything above WITHOUT bad intention.

The Insanely Mo Liu person,
-YQ-

No comments:

Post a Comment