Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentine's and CNY wishes.






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :D
*throws pink heart-shaped confetti on everybody*





I
like Valentine's Day.
Sue me. :D

I think I already blogged last year about how I don't get why people don't like Val Day, so...shall not repeat myself this year.
If you want to read what I wrote, click here.

Anyway, keeping this short and simple...
(I actually typed out almost ten paragraphs earlier and then realised I was just going on and on about the same thing wtf)

You obviously care about us and our ramblings if you're reading this right now,
so on behalf of my co-bloggers (and myself)...we love you.

And if you're single and emo and lonely and bitter...well,
I love you. :D So don't be emo.


GROUP HUG EVERYBODY.




* * * * *


Next.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!



To be completely honest, I'm too busy wishing everyone for CNY that I keep forgetting its Valentine's. Thats why I wrote that first...in case I forgot again. o.o

:D

So, I have no idea what people wish each other during CNY la kay,
so I'm gonna go with this :

May you get lots of ang pau money during CNY,
may all your gambling endeavors be fruitful,
and may you prosper forever and ever and ever and ever :D

If you're sick of oranges, feel free to donate them to me.
I love them :D

If you've got too much money, feel free to donate that too.
I'm kinda broke rite now, and you wouldn't want your Indian friend to go through CNY broke while you open packets after packets of ang paus right? :p


Have a great CNY everybody! Wish your families for me too. :D





~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment