Sunday 13 April 2008

@#$%^#

I am currently living on LiveScore.com.
THIS IS SO ANNOYING.
WHY DO I NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ESPN ON IMPORTANT MATCH DAYS?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

still 0-0.
Thank God I cut all my fingernails short, or I'd be having a biting-fest now.
STILL 0-0.
Omgtheybetternotdraw.

OMG WHY IS THIS PAGE NOT LOADING?!

WHY DOESNT SOMEBODY SCORE?!

OMG tension lah keep refreshing this page!
More tension-fy-ing than actually watching the match!! aargggh!

36 minutes omg I cannot tahan.
Hold on, I go jump around.

38 minutes.
39 minutes. Somebody save me.
I cannot believe I'm frantically refreshing this page every 5 secs like some kind of psycho-maniac.
BUT I CANNOT TAHAN MU-ARSENAL WOR!

43 minutes and nobody has scored yet wth is wrong with these ppl?!

45 minutes. omg how am I going to sit here and stare at this screen for another 45 minutes? I will die.
AND OMG WHY THIS PPL CANNOT SCORE I FEEL LIKE THROWING MY SHOE AT SOMEONE.
Half time kot.
Ok i better stop blogging or I wont publish this post. XD

~vid~