Sunday 20 April 2008

Randomfiedness.

Ello evvybody! =D

I is boredsified to the maximumest boredsificationismness.
Bluek. :)

I'm so bored I duno what else to do with my life so I'm blogging la.
I've come to the conclusion that that is what parasites do when they reach the limit of being lifeless - they blog.
I mean, that's what I do, and since I'm the only parasite I know, I suppose we can safely assume that parasites generally have my habits. :p
After all, to quote Wye Luun, I am the Master Parasite.
*evil manical laugh*

Have I mentioned before how hard it is to blog while listening to hindi songs?
I'm mentioning it now. :p
Very distracting you know. I keep losing focus in the middle of sentences.
But I suppose its okay la, since this is another random post.
I like writing random posts. Its kinda fun to just hit "new post" and start typing and then just see what comes out.
I can even do it subconsciously.
PRO OR NOT??!
*takes a bow*
*modestly* thank you thank you. :)
LOL. k nvm.

I feel like watching this movie "Vivah".
I've watched it before, but I feel like watching it again. :D
I pun tak tau kenapa. Like craving for the movie.
Yes, I know I is weird.
*blueks everybody again*

I like blueking people. :p
Its fun.
For the record, blueking involves sticking my tongue out at you. With sound effect. :p
BLUEK.
I have an obsession with sound effects.
*smiles big big*

Oh, wait back to the movie...
I get distracted sooo easily. :p
I WAN WATCH VIVAH!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :)
Actually, I had this grand plan of putting the trailer up so all you people could watch and ber-hyper about it with me...
BUT of course, youtube doesnt have the trailer.
-___-
My eternal battle against Murphy's Law.
Bluek.

EH.
SEE LA I GO YOUTUBE NOW I FORGET WAT I WAN SAY.
Story of my life la.
-_______-

Yay ok I really forgot what I wanted to talk about.
Soooo...byebye!
:D:D:D

~vid~