Thursday 17 April 2008

Random. :)

Hello.
Guess what?
I opened this page about half an hour ago. And didn't type anything.
Between then and now, I have had 3 msn conversations, did a couple of quizzes on Facebook, played Scribble (Sam introed!) and had an impossibly long phone conversation with my mother.
So now...yes, you guessed it...I have completely forgotten what it was I wanted to blog about. :)

What?
At least I'm consistent. :p

And for the record, JERK101 has decided to go back to not talking to me.
For God's sake.
Just tell me WHY you did it la, then I would kick you out of my life myself. Save you the trouble of control-machoing. -___-
Why are guys such donkeys?

Sleepie lah.
OMG something so embarassing happened today morning.
After lecture, I was walking towards the front of the lect hall, and Boone decided to say something to me about tomorrow's lecture and somehow I just couldn't understand what he was saying.
I mean, I could hear him extremely well, but what he was saying just wouldn't get interpreted.
I think rite, I'm just so used to Boone saying stupid and extremely irrelevantly mean stuff...most of our conversations just involve us insulting each other, and hence do not require alot of brain activity.
So its like today, when Boone opened his mouth, my brain decided to go into standby mode to conserve energy.
And therefore, when he started talking about tomorrow's lecture, my half-shut-down brain couldn't quite keep up, and I ended up staring dumbfoundedly at him.
With my mouth open summore.
And I kept huh-ing everytime he tried repeating what he said.
Bloody malufying. -____-
Thank God it was only Boone the penguin-hamster.

Sam just tore up my dreams of sleeping myself to thin-ness.
*cries*
Eh, not funny ok, I seriously believed that when u sleep u burn more calories. Provided u dont sleep on full stomach la.
But apparently not.
Grr.
Wasted only I sleep so much this week.
DONT laugh at me. -_-

Oh, guess what (again)??
Between the beginning of this post and now, I have had another two msn conversations, stalked at least 5 people on facebook, yawned myself into oblivion, fantasized about Nutella...AND successfully managed to forget the rest of what I want to write.

I so rock.

~vid~