Monday 7 April 2008

Emo.

I think I'm emo.

I think, because I've never felt this way before, and somehow it doesn't seem to correspond to my previous emo episodes where I went on emo-song-blasting sprees, and sat around moping for hours, and blogged myself (and everyone else) to death.

So let me break it down.
For the past three days, I've been really really really tired. And listless.
I do not have energy for anything.
I have hyper episodes, where I'm hyper for about 5 minutes max, then I go back to being unenergized.
I do not feel like crying at all.
I eat alot. And then feel guilty, and starve for the next few hours and then eat again at another odd time. (e.g. i ate today's breakfast at 3am, lunch at 10am and I'm eating dinner now...make sense? yeah, doesn't make much sense to me either).
I have to force myself to laugh even at extremely funny jokes.
I'm beginning to consider the possibility I'm too nice to people.
I feel like sleeping all the time. But I'm too tired to sleep.
I no longer seem to make sense.

So yeah, anybody know whats wrong with me?
Because I don't.
And I've never been unhyper for so long.
It's scary.
Help.

~vid~