Friday 25 April 2008

Dreams

Kehte hai...
Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho, thu puri kayenat usse tumse milane ki koshish main lag jaati hain.

-Shah Rukh Khan, from Om Shanti Om-

Translation :
They say...
If you want something with your heart, the whole universe will try to help you get it.


If Only.
God Forbid, I canNOT wait a few lifetimes to get what I want.
And there is only one thing I want with all my heart that I cannot get.
Maybe its really futile to place hope just based on the quote above, but hey, whats life without dreams rite?
And yes, maybe its futile to dream,
but then again, whats the worst-case-scenario?
I end up with a broken heart.
Like that hasnt happened a million times before already.
OK, maybe not a million. Maybe 15. Still, I'd say I had enough practice.

But, oh..
Screw it all.
Screw logic. Screw physics. Screw basic common sense.
I SHALL DREAM. :)

Oh, and I'm also currently obsessed with this song :


If you're not gonna watch the video, then...
SHOO! No point u all read this. -_____-


On the other hand,
If you have been nice enough to actually humour me and watch the video, then...
Isn't it the most over-dramatic/emofied/slow-moving/totally-typically-hardcore-hindi-movie-ish song you have ever heard OR seen in your entire life?!!
The only thing lacking is them running around the tree!!

AND I'm obsessed with (of all songs!) THIS song!

HELP.
ME.

~vid~