Thursday 10 April 2008

Morning!

Hi sayangs!
I've been calling almost everyone that nowadays, with the exception of Boone and David who happen to be the only specimens of the male species I come into contact with. :)
(which means I only say that to girls lah! But still, gatal, rite? :p)

I is sleepified.
Got lecture today summore.
JO PERRERA AGAIN.
I shall not take notes this time. Waste my test pad ni. ><

I got up early early to wash my hair so now I'm sitting around and being jobless while I wait for it to dry out. :)
Still got one hour to go before lecture. Sigh.

Ok I mengantuk. So I duno what I'm saying.
*yawn*

I hyper la yesterday.
Suddenly at 10.30 (at night) I felt like drinking Coke.
Like major if-I-dont-drink-Coke-I-shall-not-sleep-tonight craving.
Come to think of it, very HaroldandKumar-ish. :)
So we went, (cos Fatin n Sarwees wudnt let me go alone) to the clubhouse, found it closed, and then walked all the way to Vista C, cos their clubhouse opens late.
Not bad ah?
And then I was so hyper during the entire journey...until I got my coke.
After that I was...satisified. So I settled down and behaved like any normal citizen would.
*Sarwees says I'm very much like a baby. LOL*
*Fatin says I'm weird cos normal people get high on sugar, I get high in the absence of it*

:)

~vid~