Monday 21 April 2008

Freaky Horoscopes

Have I mentioned that I have a nephew in IMU?
Some guy who is also in my batch la, but I've never gotten to know him. So today I was planning to go up to him and say "HI. :) I think I'm related to you"
(got smiley after HI cos I was planning to smile after saying HI. lol.)

But then change plan last minute.
So I didn't.
But the point is after so long, I was planning to go say Hi today.
I oso duno why.

And then for some inexplicably weird reason, I decided to msg this friend of mine whom I used to be quite close to, whom I also haven't spoken to in quite a while.
I have no idea why I was possesed to that either.
It cleared up some confusion though. So I'm happified.

And THEN I come back to vista and check my horoscope, and this is what I find :

The Bottom Line
Trying out new social circles is fine -- just don't lose sight of old friendships.


In Detail
Skipping around from new social circle to new social circle is fun. It's also necessary -- after all, it's good to explore new activities and interesting new hot spots. But just make sure you don't lose sight of your tried and true friendships in the process. After all, you don't want to seem like you're being faithless, or too eager to replace old friendships with new ones. Being acquisitive about material goods is one thing; being acquisitive when it comes to friends is quite another.


HOW FREAKY IS THAT?!
Seriously!

I just had the healthiest lunch ever :
Chipster (bluek! how do people eat that!?) and M&Ms. :)
Medic student ok, dont play play when it comes to eating habits. :p

I've suddenly gotten into the mood to listen to emofiedly, romantic hindi songs. :)

~vid~